At this point of time I am looking forward in continuing making a difference in county government. My goals and objectives for my next term of election in 2019 include, but are not limited to:
· Dedication to building relationships across both parties to continue to make county government as efficient as possible.
· Continue to monitor internal controls, keeping the county as fraud free as possible. Lehigh county has become a mentor with our implemented Ethics Hotline in the state of Pennsylvania and serving as an example for other counties, such as Philadelphia, Carbon and Schuylkill counties where they have experienced high profiles of fraudulent activity in the last five years.
· I have successfully been able to bring the 2019 Pennsylvania State Association of County Controllers State Conference to Lehigh County, the first time since 1960. This conference alone is expected to generate $200,000 in entertainment and hospitality revenue in our county.
· Commitment to train, educate and mentor the career paths and responsibilities of employees within Lehigh County Controller’s Office.
· Continue to strive to be transparent and open minded while building working relationships within the county and across parties in order to achieve goals and fiscal accomplishments.
· Dedicated to serving on the Pennsylvania State Association of County Elected Officials, working with other row officers and county commissioners from across the state to help educate state representatives and senators to educate current needs of the counties with state legislation.
It is a great honor to be able to look upon the many accomplishments I have been able to participate in while serving as Controller of Lehigh County, as well as, the work that is yet to be completed.
In order to continue my endeavors as Controller, I would greatly appreciate your consideration today and moving forward into the 2019 Re-election Campaign.